Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/07/2020
eBay, Working Student Content Mgmt
Albert-Einstein-Ring 2-6, Berlin, Germania
Comunicazione/Marketing, Commerciale/Vendite, Giornalismo/Editoria/Scienze documentarie
- Support building a scalable content strategy that strengthens our value proposition across multiple markets
- Build relationships with cross-domain partners to define project requirements and encourage a united effort
- Join forces with Product teams for the integration of user-relevant content in our product
- Manage back-linking campaigns to help our platform gain authority in the market
- Take ownership of content quality
- Studies or Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Writing, Journalism or a related field
- Passionate to learn about Content Management, Content Strategy, UX writing, SEO
- Positive and pragmatic attitude when working with others and creating value fast in an agile environment
- Able to work independently, handle uncertainty and switch between discovery and delivery tracks
- Passion for the car industry and subjects related to the car buying experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, French is a plus
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.