Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/07/2020
Infineon, Internship: Mergers & Acquisitions with Focus on Competitor and Financial Analysis
Otto-Hahn-Ring 6, München, Germania
Contabilità e finanza
dal 9 novembre
As an intern in the Infineon M&A department with focus on competitor analysis, you will work closely with a manager of the M&A team. You will also have the chance to gain first-hand experience in M&A and to learn about the M&A process from initiation to closing.
The tasks and responsibilities you receive will depend on your performance. They may include:
- Maintenance and improvement of an industry database comprising the financial results of key competitors, sales and production partners;
- Competitive analysis, including the monitoring of M&A activity and benchmarking;
- Project support, such as research and analysis tasks;
- Market and industry studies.
- Have finished your Bachelor studies with excellent results, preferably in Business Administration;
- Have specific know-how in financial accounting, including financial statements (P&L, cash flow, balance sheet) and ratios;
- Have already gained some relevant work experience from previous internships, preferably in the finance area;
- Have excellent command of MS Office so you are comfortable and competent with analyzing complex financial data sets using Excel and presenting the results in PowerPoint;
- Are an enthusiastic team player, show entrepreneurial spirit and strong interpersonal skills;
- Have excellent command of English, both written and oral.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.