Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/07/2020
Montblanc, Internship - International Business Development
Hellgrundweg, 100, Hamburg, Germania
6 mesi. Inizio 1. ottobre 2020.
Retribuito + benefit
- You collect the data from various departments and subsidiaries into spreadsheets for further analysis and you are drafting Sales and Distribution plans
- You are responsible for the Consolidation of market reports for global steering and reporting purposes
- You screen key information for management purposes and building impactful executive summaries
- You are involved in Events by supporting commercial preparations of international sales events
- You are a student (m/f/d) of Business Administration, International Management and/or International Sales & Marketing or comparable or are in a gap year
- You have gathered sufficient experience from previous internships
- Part of your skill set is a strong emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- You are a team oriented dedicated person and you possess entrepreneurial spirit
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.