Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/07/2020
Roche, Internship for Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Technology Students in pCMC - Drug Delivery & Preformulation Sciences
Grenzacherstrasse 124, Basel, Svizzera
6 - 12 mesi.
L'offerta scade il 27/08/2020
You will support the Drug Delivery and Preformulation Sciences group within pCMC/pRED in different scientific working areas, such as:
- Work on formulation strategies for the delivery of novel therapeutic moieties for parenteral application.
- Improve and implement novel analytical screening tools to characterize drug delivery vehicles.
- Investigate the impact of different excipients on formulation (e.g. drug loading, release and stability).
You are preferably a master student in the subject of Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Technology and have an interest in technical or analytical issues. Furthermore, you are interested in using and sharing your knowledge as part your Internship in a modern working environment. Your further profile for this position:
- Reliable and accurate working style
- Team-oriented and decision-making personality
- Self-sufficient, problem solving-oriented work habits
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in English, German is a plus
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.