Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 28/07/2020
Roche, Student Internship for Engineering, Life & Pharmaceutical Sciences in Pharmaceutical Development & Supplies
Grenzacherstrasse 124, Basel, Svizzera
Almeno 6 mesi. Inizio: 1 novembre 2020
L'offerta scade il 17/08/2020
- Actively participate (at least 6 months) in one of the pharmaceutical development groups focusing on formulation and process development. The laboratory projects tend to relate to:
- Exploring new parenteral formulation approaches to stabilize proteins oligonucleotides, peptides, and small molecule drugs
- Material science (characterization of primary packaging coming in contact with biologics)
- Process development of drug product (e.g. experimental optimization, or analysis, in-silico prediction and optimization of DP manufacturing filling parameters)
- Drug delivery systems (e.g. depot formulations, inhalation)
- Analytical method development of non-GMP methods for characterization of formulations (e.g. protein aggregation, interfacial science, particle characterization methods)
- Opportunity to engage in departmental activities related to innovative formulations, processes, and technologies
- Work independently on small projects in the laboratory
- Gain insights into the multifaceted and diverse working environment of pharmaceutical development
- Build technical documentation, present results in internal meetings, and learn how current industrial requirements are implemented in everyday life
You are an enrolled student in pharmaceutical sciences, chemistry, biotechnology, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, biology or a related field, or you passed the 2nd state examination of your pharmacy studies and are interested in using and growing knowledge in a modern working environment. If you bring as well the following, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
- Interest in problem solving and optimization strategies and ability to learn quickly and adjust to a modern working environment
- You can work in a team and also independently
- You are flexible, well organized, and you have strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English (German is a plus)
- Advanced skills in working with Microsoft Office and other data analysis software
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.