Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/07/2020
Deutsche Börse, Intern - Account Administration
Clearstream - Deutsche Börse Group
42 av. J.-F. Kennedy, 1855, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Contabilità e finanza
6 mesi. Inizio 1. novembre 2020.
- Handling of customer documentation for the purpose of new customer onboarding, maintenance of data in the scope of name changes, mergers, acquisitions, liquidations, etc.
- Management of the new customers' acceptance process
- AML/KYC Review and Documentation maintenance of existing relationships
- Handling of the Account Master: new and additional account openings, account closures, maintenance of account specificities and queries
- Administration and preparation of customer agreements, including credit lines, waivers and novation agreements
- Administration, maintenance and authentication of custoers' authorised signatures (lists) and signature verification
- Handling of Power of Attorney's for account administration purposes and reporting
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme with a recognized institution and can provide an internship agreement
- Administration and/or AML/KYC documentation experience is a strong advantage
- Good understanding of the Capital Markets is considered as an asset
- Excellent time-management, attention-to-detail and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and strong sense of accuracy
- Good communication skills with ability to work independently as well as in a team in an international environment
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is mandatory. Knowledge of French, German, Italian and/or Spanish is an asset
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.