Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/07/2020
EY, Internship – Digitalization 2.0 initiative
EY - Ernst & Young
35E Avenue John F. Kennedy, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Comunicazione/Marketing, Project/Business Management
- You support the Program Manager in a program of innovation and digitalization across a portfolio of services in collaboration with established teams and initiatives.
- Additionally, you help in the development and implementation of Managed Services business strategies.
- You perform marketing analysis and research in the financial landscape, in particular in the wealth & asset management sector.
- You maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry in Luxembourg and be proactively to help in the GoTo-Market Strategy for Digital Services.
- You collaborate in building and enhancing new capabilities in this area. You comply to legal guidelines and in-house policies.
Last year student in Business, Marketing, Innovation or other relevant fields (enrollment of University during the timeperiod of the Internship is mandatory)
Understanding of the financial services landscape and Managed Service market in Luxembourg (in particular the wealth & asset management sector) would be a strong asset
Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
Able to prioritize workload, commit to deadlines, take responsibility and work well in a fast-paced environment
Excellent command of spoken and written English, French and German would be an asset
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.