Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/07/2020
Hugo Boss, Internship HUGO Womenswear Design Department / Graphic Focus
Dieselstrasse 12, Metzingen, Germania
Arti/Creatività/Moda, Grafica e Design
6 mesi. Inizio: metà agosto 2020
- Assisting the team with administrative, organisational and creative tasks during the process of the collection development
- Graphic focus: layouting collection books (InDesign), creating artworks and repeats, recolouring prints (Photoshop)
- Digitalising colour cards, mood- and presentation boards
- Assisting with the preparation of internal and external collection meetings (Brainstorming, Briefing, Collection Overviews)
- Creating technical drawings while being in constant communication with the pattern makers
- Organisation and participation of seasonal lookbook shootings
- Fashion or Graphic design student / graduate
- Ability to think abstract and conceptual
- Strong graphic skills and a contemporary design understanding
- Feeling for fashion, trends, materials and colours
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Adaptability to meet the ever changing needs of the business
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with cross-functional teams and handle multiple tasks
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), Powerpoint
- Fluent english skills
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.