Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/07/2020
World Federalist Movement – Institute for Global Policy, Program Intern – Coalition for the ICC Secretariat
World Federalist Movement – Institute for Global Policy
Bezuidenhoutseweg 99a, The Hague, Paesi Bassi
Legale/Affari internazionali, Solidarietà/Diritti umani
Almeno 4 mesi (da settembre)
Contributo 150 € mensili
L'offerta scade il 22/08/2020
- Assisting in the execution of the administrative tasks related to the organization of the Mini Roundtable Meetings in the Fall of 2020, and to the 19th Session of the Assembly of States Parties (communication with participants, support for travel and during the stay in The Hague);
- Internal/external meeting preparation and event planning, including arranging conference calls, preparing venues, coordinating logistics, preparing materials, etc.;
- Providing support to the Program section with writing, editing, and translations;
- Updating and maintaining CICC contact (membership and government) databases;
- Responding to information requests, including requests received through general CICC email address;
- Attending, reporting, and assisting with meetings and events related to the CICC’s work.
- Assisting with other tasks as needed.
- Graduate student with or undergraduate student working towards a degree in International Relations, Political Science, Human Rights, Law, administration, management or related field;
- Fluency in English required; fluency in French or Spanish would be a strong asset;
- Organizational and administrative skills; experience in event planning would be an asset;
- Effective team player with the ability to work in a multicultural environment.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.