Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/07/2020
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Intern - Portfolio Brussels Office
EBRD - European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Rond-Point Schuman 6, Brussels, Belgio
Legale/Affari internazionali, Contabilità e finanza
3-6 mesi. Inizio: settembre 2020
L'offerta scade il 12/08/2020
- Support the analysis of and engagement on EU initiatives in the context of the next multiannual financial framework, in particular the Neighbourhood, Development and International Cooperation Instrument, InvestEU, the European Green Deal and the Just Transition Mechanism;
- Support on communication activities (internal and external) to raise the profile of the EBRD and its EU Representative Office;
- Attend relevant events and report back to management;
- Participate in internal and external meetings where appropriate.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in management, economics or international relations;
- Candidates must be a national of one of our member countries, have a good knowledge of both spoken and written English;
- Professional/voluntary experience in working with international organizations, IFIs, public and, private sectors in the field of international development would be preferable;
- Results-oriented and proactive with good time management skills and ability to devise creative solutions;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with EBRD staff and stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds.
Key skills required
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Proven ability to prepare communication and outreach material
- Solid understanding of international development issues, including development finance
- Good understanding of EU decision-making processes
- Very good written (report writing, correspondence) and verbal communication skills in English
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.