Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/07/2020
Signify, Strategic Alliances Internship
Herikerbergweg 102, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
- Co-create business cases with our partners on the potential for new impactful alliances
- Co-ordinate with our market groups and alliance partners how to structure new deals based on pre-defined governance plans
- Co-ordinate with marketing and communications, internally and externally, to ensure alliances are known and top of mind
- Scan market for potential alliances and research on the contacts, organization and other alliances that may be useful to understand
- Support the team on monthly reporting to leadership team
- Finalizing a Master's degree, preferably in Business or Engineering with an excellent academic track record. In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- Strong analytical skills, quantitative mindset and attention to detail
- Very good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages helpful
- Available for 6 months
- Ready to learn on the job and not required to do a thesis
- Ambition to learn on IOT, Apps, APIs, Edge AI, LiFi and highly confidential new technologies!
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.