Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/01/2021
Kraft Heinz, Marketing Operations Intern
Gustav Maherlaan 1228, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Comunicazione/Marketing, Project/Business Management
5-6 mesi. Inizio: gennaio-febbraio 2021
625 euro mensili + rimborso spese trasporto
Depending on your profile, your experience and interests, as well as the expertise of our Marketing Operations leadership, you will be supporting one of the following teams in Amsterdam:
- Project Management
- Marketing Process Management
- Marketing Artwork Management
Tasks throughout the various roles can include:
- You actively participate in international marketing projects
- You will be responsible for leading cross-country / cross-functional meetings for your own projects
- Actively participate in international artwork projects, supporting the EU and local marketing teams to create and approve artworks in the system and provide technical expertise.
- Working close with the Artwork agency, Kraft Heinz factories and Kraft Heinz co-packers and printers to ensure artwork is delivered with the highest quality and in time.
- Contribute to Artwork process improvements and efficient ways of working.
- Owning and improving EU Marketing processes
- Efficient management of existing portfolio
- Governance/Process management: Supporting project management operations in managing the category/innovation program.
- Best practice marketing models, Stakeholder Management, Timeline Management & Data Management
Like any other company, Kraft Heinz has been affected by the regulations surrounding COVID-19. Currently, the Amsterdam office is closed to all 500+ employees to guarantee their safety. This decision is reevaluated frequently to see when it is safe for all employees to return to the office.
Kraft Heinz has adapted well to the COVID-19 restrictions and there is an online-onboarding day as well as an online hand-over period. You will receive the full allowance and will continue to work from home fulltime by a company provided laptop, as well as a reimbursement to enhance your work from home environment.
- You are enrolled at a European university during at least 50% of the duration of the internship.
- You are nearing the end of your bachelor's degree, or pursuing your master’s degree.
- You have good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel and Power point skills.
NOTE: EU working rights are required (Either you have EU Citizenship or you are studying in the Netherlands)
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.