Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/05/2021
INTERPOL, Internship Support on technology study
INTERPOL General Secretariat
200 Quai Charles de Gaulle, Lyon, Francia
6 mesi (da giugno)
550 € mensili
L'offerta scade il 22/05/2021
The IT Projects & Products Sub-directorate is responsible for managing Product and Project though inhouse development and development subcontracted to external companies. This includes all activities related to architecture lead by the Engineering Office. The Engineering Office is responsible for technical studies related to new IT products, evolution of existing products and new technologies assessment. Specific attention is paid by the Engineering Office to align any technology choice with the IS strategy.
Working under the supervision of the Head of the Engineering Office, the selected applicant will support a set of activities as follow:
- 1. Study of the homomorphic encryption product
- 2. Triplets and URNs to build “police-cases” between very heterogeneous and highly distributed databases
- 3. Evaluation of an index of confidence in a knowledge network.
For each of these subjects, we are requesting also:
- State of the art report
- Preparing and animating webinar.
*The Organization is currently facing unprecedented conditions in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic. The conditions for organizing actual arrival at the duty station of internship may be adjusted to take account of the exceptional measures imposed by the various countries affected by this health crisis. This internship may start remotely.
- Be enrolled in a, or have graduated from, a post-secondary accredited academic institution within the past one year on the date of submission of their application (Three to four years’ education at a University or other specialized higher education establishment) in Information Technology (development, project management, etc.)
- Professional fluency in English
- Knowledge of French would be consider an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
In addition to the requirements, the following Assets and Special Aptitudes would be beneficial:
- A good command of any other INTERPOL official working language (Arabic or Spanish)
- Good knowledge in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.