Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/10/2021 BorgWarner, Professional Internship Global Supply Chain Management
Lugar de Salvaterra, Parque Empresarial de Lanheses Lote 1, Viana do Castelo, Portogallo
- Preparing and supporting the process of direct material sourcing and relevant follow up tasks
- Harmonization and improvement of the vendor data in collaboration with BorgWarner plants and suppliers
- Preparation of data finalized to the analysis and reporting of Supply chain performances
- Support further improvement of Supply chain Data Analytics IT tools
- Support worldwide internal and external users of Supply chain Data Analytics IT tools
- Respect the safety and cleanliness rules of the workplace
- Comply with safety standards, quality, productivity and hygiene
- Comply with standards, environmental protection
•Participate actively in the continuous improvement in the environmental system management
Comply with the organization's rules and internal regulations such as Ethics Code
- Perform other tasks not included in the activity for which he was hired, when needs or service convenience warranted for a period of time defined as necessary
- Degree in Engineering área, Business or Information Systems field.
- Master Degree will be valued
- Focus in Supply chain management is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Knowledge of SAP Material Management modules and Data Analytics tools are plus
- Proficiency in English is required.
- Proficiency Portuguese skills (preferred)
- Self-driven personality, and well organized
- Attitude to work effectively in global environment: multiple cultures and languages
- Elegibility for a Professional Internship by Portuguese Law (mandatory)
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.