Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/05/2023 UNODC, Intern Communications
UNODC - United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
International Centre, Wagramer Str. 5, Vienna, Austria
L'offerta scade il 19/06/2023
- Support the Office of the Director in developing and implementing effective strategies and frameworks for communication and social media use;
- Support the Director and the Deputy Director in maintaining an effective social media presence;
- Support the collection, review and documentation of human interest stories and other relevant information for the purpose of effective communications;
- Develop presentations and other briefing material as may be requested by the Division management;
- Liaise with field-based focal points for communication as well as UNODC Advocacy Section to promote more effective contributions to corporate communications efforts;
- Draft correspondence;
- Perform research on specific topics and produce working papers, reports, summaries, analyses, briefings, presentations and studies;
- Attend and take notes at meetings, produce minutes and briefings on outcomes;
- Produce regular press clippings;
- Perform other tasks as necessary.
- Applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- (a) be enrolled in, or have completed, a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- (b) be enrolled in, or have completed, the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum bachelor’s level or equivalent).
- Be computer literate in standard software applications;
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position(s) advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is an advantage.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.