Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/02/2019
BASF, Internship Change Management
Pfalzgrafenstraße 1, Ludwigshafen, Germania
- You will be a full member of the team and you will participate in the preparation, coordination and implementation of change consulting projects for the top management of the BASF group.
- You will realize sophisticated analyses, support the team in conducting interviews with our clients and prepare the results for our top management.
- You achieved above-average grades during your studies in economics, humanities or psychology and have reached at least 90 ECTS points.
- Ideally, you have already gained practical experience in the field of Inhouse Consulting and are interested for HR issues.
- Furthermore, you present your results in fluent German and English.
- On a personal level, you convince by own initiative and appreciate working in a team.