Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 12/03/2019
UNOPS, Internship in Technology Risk Management
Marmorvej 51, Copenhagen, Danimarca
Informatica/ICT, Statistica/Data analysis
L'offerta scade il 28/03/2019
Benefit: Spese di viaggio 500 USD
- conducting and documenting risk and control assessments of the UNOPS information technology systems;
- identifying, collating, analyzing, and safekeeping of potential evidence;
- assisting with drafting reports and communications with respect to key audit and assessment areas;
- obtaining transaction data from UNOPS systems and analyzing for trends, patterns and anomalies;
- creating data dashboards, graphs and visualizations;
- attending IAIG team meetings; and
- other related functions as requested by the Manager(s) or their representatives.
- To be eligible for this internship with UNOPS, you must be currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in one of the following fields: Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Assurance/Cybersecurity or Data Analytics. Otherwise, you should have completed a university degree in one of these fields within the past 3 years.
- Coursework in all or a combination of the following: cloud computing, database management/data analytics, computer programming, networking and information security;
- The candidate should have extensive knowledge of, and experience with, Microsoft Office programs, and particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- SQL databases and querying languages;
- Python and associated libraries (TensorFlow, Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, etc.);
- Statistical methods and packages (e.g. SPSS)
- Full working knowledge of English;
- Knowledge of another official UN language is an asset.