Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/03/2019
Vertex, Legal Intern
32 Rue des Mathurins, Paris, Francia
Vertex Europe Central Legal Department is responsible for managing legal-related topics for a scope of 7 countries in Europe, the department activities with local countries' offices are coordinated with related functions in our International and global team.
In an international environment, the Intern will intervene in various fields of activity by reviewing and / or drafting all types of agreements in English and will interact with other services and interlocutors based in different countries.
The trainee will also provide legal and regulatory oversight in the areas of interest contract law, competition law, health law etc.
- Currently studying in relevant course-Master 2 in health law, business law, community law, or contract law;
- One year of study abroad (LL.M., Erasmus, university exchange) would be highly advantegeous;
- Fluency in English (written / oral) and French;
- Previous experience as an Intern in a firm is a big plus;
- Mastery of IT tools.
- You will have excellent analytical and synthesis skills;
- Pragmatic approach and ability to propose concrete solutions;
- Ability to work independently with the level of autonomy and a strong sense of responsibility;
- Strong interest to learn and develop skills in the health law;
- Excellent interpersonal skills as you will be working within very dynamic environment.