Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/03/2019
Grundfos, Internship within 3D Printing
Martin Bachs Vej 3, Bjerringbro, Danimarca
Inizio 1. settembre 2019.
L'offerta scade il 31/05/2019
You will have the chance to develop your competencies by gaining professional hands-on experience in an inspiring and agile learning environment. It is our goal that you grow both personally and professionally during your stay with us. For your internship, we imagine that you will work with the following areas:
- Identify a number of candidates in the Grundfos product portfolio for additive manufacturing and prioritize them.
- Redesign one or more components to utilize the opportunities of additive manufacturing.
- Present your findings for relevant stakeholders.
- Complete a design guide for additive manufacturing based on your experiences.
- You are studying at bachelor or master’s level within Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- Being ambitious, you have the intention to add value to our company as well as new skills to your toolbox.