Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/03/2019
GE Healthcare, Marketing Intern
Madarász Viktor u. 6, Budapest, Ungheria
- Works in an international environment, communicating with external and internal business partners
- Conducts market research and market dynamics analysis in multiple Eastern European countries
- Uses marketing skills to organize and manage various customer and/or partner events
- Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making.
- Develops communication plans internally to the sales force: both direct and indirect (partners)
- Organize events, seminars, trainings internationally.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Conversational level of English (basic communication language)
- Strong communication skills
- Ongoing studies
- Fluent in English in verbal and written
- Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities
- Proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to work at least 30 hours/week.
- Driver’s license B
- Any other European language apart from English.