Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/04/2019
Nestlé, Human Resources Intern
Rue de Birmingham 221, Bruxelles, Belgio
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
Settembre - dicembre 2019
- Support the HR team with their various HR projects during an transformation period (ex: Talent Management, Employer Branding, HR Transformation and Change Management).
- Support the Talent Acquisition Specialist with the recruitment process from A to Z.
- Together with our Training Specialist, work on “Learning and Development” for our employees.
- Bring your own touch to the team: your ideas, reflexions and most importantly a can do attitude.
- Candidates must demonstrate an interest and ability to enter the HR field and be pursuing an advanced degree in HR, labor relations or a related area as Business Administration or Psychology.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position.
- Good knowlegde of Excel with strong analytical skills.
- Mother tongue French or Dutch with at least a decent understanding of the other.
- Very good knowledge of English