Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 03/05/2019
EDA - European Defence Agency, Trainee R&T Coordination Support
EDA - European Defence Agency
Rue des Drapiers, 17-23, Brussels, Belgio
Legale/Affari internazionali, Engineering
12 mesi (da settembre 2019)
1.196,84€ al mese
L'offerta scade il 31/05/2019
Benefit: Rimborso viaggio A/R
The Trainee R&T Coordination Support will work in support to the Overarching Strategic Research Agenda (OSRA) tool-chain implementation and maintenance, in particular through work on Technology Watch and Foresight activities.
Related tasks include:
- Support to the secretarial tasks of meetings and workshops related with OSRA tool-chain implementation for the innovation monitoring and technology identification;
- Support to the management and implementation of the Technology Watch and Foresight projects (Technology Foresight Follow On, Innovation in Defence Strand B, EDA-JRC SLA);
- Facilitation of the Technology Watch and Foresight and other R&T management activities in support of the CapTechs (Capability Technology Groups) and experts' groups and related electronic fora on the EDA extranet.
A typical day will include:
- Participating in unit meetings/EDA meetings or project meetings;
- Performing desktop research on suitable topics;
- Drafting minutes/operational conclusions from meetings;
- Drafting reports and other material related to EDA workstrands;
- Be involved in research and innovation activities;
- Keeping databases and EDA Collaboration Platforms up to date;
- Support to the organisation of operational and political meetings.
- have completed at least the first (minimum three-year) cycle of a higher education course (university education) and obtained a full degree or its equivalent by the closing date for applications;
- have a very good knowledge of at least two participating Member States languages of which one must be English as it is EDA’s main working language. The knowledge of additional participating Member States languages is an asset;
(a) Academic requirements: Bachelor degree in engineering/science-related activities or international relations, political science, or European studies.
(b) Linguistic requirements: Very good knowledge of written and spoken English (level C1/C2).
(c) Technical and other skills:
- IT literacy skills, in particular MS PowerPoint, Word and SharePoint (or familiarity with database notions).
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Knowledge in R&T/R&D management;
- Exposure to an international environment;
- Experience in event management at any level;
- Master degree in engineering/science-related activities or international relations, political science, or European studies.