Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/05/2019
PepsiCo, Intern Change Management
Zonnebaan 35, Utrecht, Paesi Bassi
6 mesi (da agosto 2019)
Retribuito + benefit
This role provides visibility of the full lifecycle of the business tactical and strategic initiatives from demand management to execution and benefit realization.
This includes partnering with the Transformation Office Manager in:
- Shaping the tactical & strategic transformation “agenda”
- Deliver Project leadership / Governance
- Managing / coordinating overall Project pipeline
- Scorecarding for each project and project progress
- Trade off visibility, prioritization and unblocking among initiatives and resources
- Change Management facilitation for specific projects or initiatives, including ownership on specific steps in these projects.
Expected outcomes include:
- Structured evaluation of potential investments & outcomes
- Enable process that allows decision makers to compare investments, make trade offs and ensures optimal resource allocation
- Portfolio set-up that represents the greatest benefit for the organization
- Consistent way to manage the delivery of projects, proactively identifying risk & dependencies to ensure projects are delivered with expected value
- Coordinating specific steps for projects that are part of the transformation agenda (e.g. iS&OP, Connected Employee, Business Unit of the Future, etc.).
- Have a bachelor or masters degree (preferably in the field of Business Administration) and have affinity with Digitalization / Information Management
- Are independent, proactive and a true problem Solver
- Are a responsible team player with a hands on approach
- Have a vivid / innovative mindset
- Have good communication as well as social skills
- Have an interest in learning Portfolio Management, Resource Management and Project Management Office governance processes and Organization change management
- Have a strong analytical capability to view problems from multiple points and perspectives
- Are capable to lead and influence multifunctional teams to common objectives
- Are fluent in English.