Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/05/2019
Audi, Internship – Body Development Audi Sport GmbH
NSU-Strasse 24-32, 74172, Neckarsulm, Germania
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Engineering
L'offerta scade il 01/10/2019
The range of tasks for the internship includes insights into the entire process of developing a body or cooling component, from the early concept phase through to validation and testing.
Exciting tasks await you in the design and construction of structural components using CAD, in assembly space examinations and in data management as well as in test planning and implementation support. In addition, detailed tasks await you as part of aerodynamics development and the design of thermal management.
- Excellent performance in your studies in automotive engineering
- You already have sound knowledge of virtual development
- Interest in the whole range of development activities
- Independent and responsible work habits
- Able to work in a team and willing to build networks
- You already have sound knowledge in car body component design and layout with CATIA V5
- Basic knowledge of DMU and CAE methods (CFD)