Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 03/06/2019
Willis Towers Watson, Investment Intern
Willis Towers Watson
Paseo de la Castellana, 36, Madrid, Spagna
Contabilità e finanza
As an Investment Intern you will be part of a collaborative team, working alongside some of the industry’s top consultants. You will work on a wide variety of projects working for sophisticated clients, including many household names. The investment business offers a range of career paths to suit individual skills and interests such as
- Advisory Investment Services (AIS) – you will manage client relationships to offer best-in-class advice or solutions to address a range of investment matters ranging from investment strategy, liability hedging and manager structure through to performance and manager monitoring.
- Delegated Investment Services (DIS) – you will provide solutions to institutional clients that enhance their governance and allow them to construct best-in-class investment portfolios.
- Structured Products (SP) – as a member of the hedging specialist team, you will help design, model and implement derivative-based investment solutions for our advisory and fiduciary clients.
- Specialist Portfolio Solutions (SPS) – you will focus on generating growth for the business by creating, delivering, and servicing six areas of investments.
Candidates must be already graduated or finishing their studies in ADE, and ADE-Law, Actuarial Science or Masters in Finance / Portfolio Management.
Candidates will demonstrate:
- Interest in the world of investments and general knowledge of the different phases of the investment process
- Having a high level of motivation for professional development and learning
- Team work.