Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/06/2019
HID, Summer Marketing Intern
Inveran, Indreabhán, Galway, Regno Unito
L'offerta scade il 20/06/2019
- Work alongside the global HR team and corporate Marketing on employer branding
- Coordinate Social Media postings - Facebook and Instagram. Achieve increased post engagement and bring more targeted traffic to our site.
- Help create local regional content for social media posts.
- Create a HID internship broacher with the corporate marketing team
- Help corporate marketing update the HID Careers page.
- Coordinate employee values training sessions.
- Recruit, onboard and coordinate HID employee ambassadors
- Follow corporate social media policy and GDPR regulations.
- Social media content writing experience
- Ambitious, driven individual with good writing skills
- Enthusiastic quick learner with a can-do attitude
- Native English speaker a requirement
- We seek a people oriented calibrator with the ability to listen and learn.
- Demonstrated time management, communication, decision-making, presentation and organization skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and complete short-term and/or long term tasks and project assignments on time
- Ability to work in a team-oriented atmosphere and supportive to the team goal.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc