Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/06/2019
Intesa Sanpaolo, Stage ISP LUX Credit Analyst
Intesa Sanpaolo Group
19-21 Boulevard Prince Henri, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Contabilità e finanza
- Discussion of the dynamics and nature of the Client's industry, including key risk aspects;
- Assessment of the Client's competitive positioning within its industry;
- Discussion of management strength, experience and track record and corporate governance more broadly;
- Articulation of the Client's strategy and an assessment of its clarity and associated execution risks;
- Assessment of funding strategy, financial policy, treasury activity (hedging, cash management) and liquidity;
- Analysis of a current/forward year base forecast performance expectation;
- Assessment of balance sheet strength, alongside cashflow and profitability vulnerability, via ratio analysis and/or stress testing;
- Discussion of other pertinent risk aspects, including country risk, parental and/or governmental linkage/support, relative ranking of indebtedness;
- Evaluation of risks associated with particular proposed transactions (i.e. Structured Finance/Securitisation, Corporate Finance, Export Finance, Syndicated loans);
- Contribute to the development, improvement, and implementation of best practices, guidelines, procedures.
- Previous experiences in the Credit field is a nice to have.
- Strong analytical skills; well organized, able to multi-task demands and deadlines; sense of initiative and innovation in proposing solutions; team player.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Master Degree preferably in Finance, Banking, Economics;
- Knowledge of standard computer tools (mainly Word, Power Point, Excel);
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (in English and Italian. French is a plus), with proven ability to work across cultures and within a dynamic environment.