Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/06/2019
Natixis, Intern - Compliance - Financial Crime
Dowgate Hill, 25, London, Regno Unito
Legale/Affari internazionali, Contabilità e finanza
Overall Purpose of the role To provide support to the Financial Crime Prevention Team in the London Branch with regards to their responsibility to protect the London Branch from being used for any form of financial crime. Main responsibilities and duties of the role:
- To provide support with the production of regular Management Information to be presented to senior management in London and Head Office.
- To perform screening of the London Branch’s high risk clients against adverse media, sanctions and Politically Exposed Persons databases and internet search engines.
- To assist with the on-boarding and review of the due diligence performed on high risk London clients
- To assist with performing Enhanced Due Diligence on the London Branch’s high risk client population, including identifying and verifying Source of Wealth and Source of Funds.
- Provide assistance with regular quality checks of work performed on behalf of the Financial Crime Prevention Team in London.
- To liaise with Front Office staff in London with regards to the high risk clients that they manage.
- Work closely with the client onboarding team in case of any issues with new or existing clients.
- To assist with reviews of the London Branch’s financial crime policies and procedures to ensure that they continue to meet UK and French regulatory requirements.
- To assist with the production of regulatory news alerts for the London Branch when there is a change in regulation or industry best practice.
- To assist with requests from external parties, including external consultants and the UK Financial Conduct Authority.
- To assist with the review of financial crime training to be provided to London Branch employees.
- Any other ad hoc tasks that are required.
- The ability to work in a team and produce high quality deliverables.
- The ability to liaise with all areas of the Bank, from Sales to control functions, in order to obtain necessary information.
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks when there are multiple requests requiring urgent action.
- Some knowledge of UK financial crime regulatory requirements or financial services experience is preferred, but not essential if there is a desire to expand their knowledge of UK financial crime regulations and industry best practice.
- A willingness to understand the various business lines operating in the London Branch and how the products traded impact financial crime risks.