Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/06/2019
Stryker Corporation, Internship in R&D biomechanics
Dr Homer Stryker Strasse 1, Selzach, Svizzera
- As member of the biomechanics test laboratory team, you are in contact with product safety testing on a daily basis.
- Your focus will be the test equipment qualification, test method validation, and user training where required.
- You will familiarize yourself with related procedures and requirements.
- You can apply and follow given procedures and instructions successfully in order to provide a lean, robust, and meaningful documentation.
- You prepare all required documentation for test setup qualification and test method validation. This may also include the execution of test series where required.
- Using your scientific skills you will perform literature search and review in order to evaluate test setups and methods.
- You coordinate and agree all your activities with experienced engineers mentoring your internship.
- You are studying engineering specializing in mechanical engineering, medical engineering, biomechanics, material science or similar subjects (Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree).
- You have strong interest in process development and quality topics (i.e. qualification / validation).
- Ideally, you have gained first experiences in quality activities (i.e. qualification / validation) in medical device industry environment.
- Also, first experiences in mechanical testing are an advantage.
- You are a communicative and creative team player who likes an environment allowing for independent and precise work style.
- You value an international working environment where you can use your very good command of English and good command of German.