Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/07/2019
VF Corporation, Internship International Sales and Consumer Experience
Kammenstraat 47, Antwerpen, Belgio
Support the Sales Managers in their daily operations:
- Act as the primary contact point for customers, handling all correspondence which has to be sent out promptly.
- Handling all commercial inquiries both by telephone and email regarding sales and provide full support to existing partners.
- Assisting management team and interacting with colleagues of other departments to ensure smooth follow up of projects.
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT:
- You will be working closely with the Sales Director you will work on the Go to Market Definition for new markets (identifying the market players, benchmarking competition and defining the strategy)
- You will assist in the monthly sell out reporting: collect information, analyse it and present it during a monthly meeting in a way to understand the trends and take appropriate actions and decisions.
- Support in the organization of our Seasonal Collection previews (event management)
- Together with the Sales managers you will have to ensure a prompt and smooth order processing by using our sales admin tool (for Distributors / TR accounts).
- You will develop sales and training tools such as seasonal leaflets for the sales force highlighting the brand DNA and products USP.
MARKETING & PRODUCT COORDINATION:
- Follow up the customers’ requests / needs and liaise with our marketing department to ensure that marketing material/content are delivered in a timely manner
- Education: Business school or University, enrolled in Business & administration, or Communication/Marketing (offline/online) degree
- Language: English, Spanish is a plus (but not mandatory)
- Effective communicator
- Microsoft office - Highly competent in Excel and PP
- Analytical Skills and mindset: be able to work with figures, to analyse them and present them
- Well-structured and organized
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Open minded with eye for detail and precision (product oriented)
- Good team player & flexible; might be available to travel occasionally