Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/07/2019
ONE, Campaigns Intern
47 rue du Montparnasse, Paris, Francia
Comunicazione/Marketing, Solidarietà/Diritti umani
950/1.000 € netti mensili
L'offerta scade il 22/07/2019
- Support coordination of ONE's flagship volunteer program "ONE Youth Ambassadors" in close collaboration with the Campaign Coordinator: regular contact with Youth Ambassadors, logistics management, document preparation, etc.
- Animation of ONE's social networks in France (Facebook and Twitter)
- Writing and adaptation of English to French blog posts for the website
- Update of the website by adapting different content from English to French
- Support for the writing of newsletters and web pages of mobilization campaigns at national, European and international level
- Support for the organization and logistical management of events at national and European level (examples: organization of festivals, local events with young Ambassadors etc.)
- Any other relevant task requested by the coordinator.
- Higher education Bachelor degree +3 minimum in communication, events, marketing
- A first experience in communication, in event management or project management would be appreciated.
- Extremely good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously
- "Resourceful" with good problem-solving skills
- You demonstrate strong oral and written English skills
- Familiar with the Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent writing and verbal skills (clear, concise and good quality)
- Above all, you demonstrate a strong personal motivation and a certain willingness to make a contribution to the fight against poverty in the world.