Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 01/08/2019
Hanover, Digital Policy Internship
Square de Meeûs 35, Brussels, Belgio
6 mesi prorogabili
The successful candidate will be supporting the team on policy, communications and social media strategy.
- Monitoring legislative developments, with a focus on EU digital policy
- Targeted research and policy analysis;
- Support with communication, social media campaigns and event organisation
- Strong understanding of the EU institutions and the EU decision-making process. Previous internship experience in the EU institutions/Trade Association is an asset;
- Knowledge and experience on EU digital policies is a key selection criteria. Knowledge about taxation issues and competition would be a strong advantage;
- Self-motivated team player;
- Good computer skills (e.g. Microsoft office and/or Adobe InDesign);
- Excellent oral and written English is essential. Fluency in other European languages, especially French, is desirable;
- Relevant degree, preferably in law, EU studies or political science.