Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 01/08/2019
Airbus, Internship within System Test Rigs and Tools
Airbus Helicopters Germany
Industriestraße 4, Donauwörth, Germania
- Analyze current available (benchmark) solutions for image recognition / processing (HW/SW) taking into account technologies such as artificial intelligence / neural networking.
- Design a Test Tool Chain concept based on Use Cases and Test Rig environment.
- Develop and create a Test Tool Chain utilizing MATLAB / Simulink to simulate and implement interfaces, protocols and processing e.g. Ethernet, DDS, ARINC429.
- Providing a concept of a generic interface for test sequencing.
- Select feasible and efficient solutions in-line with system constraints (including cost).
- Enrolled student within electrical engineering, informatics, software engineering or similar
- Knowledge / experience with image recognition/processing, automation, neural networking, but also protocols e.g. DDS, Arinc429
- Knowledge / experience with MATLAB / Simulink, C++, XML, Java, Python
- Team spirit
- Independent way of working
- Fluent in English
- Language skills in German and/or French would be a plus