Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 27/08/2019
UNDP, Human Resources Internship Pool
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
UN City, Marmorvej 51, Copenaghen, Danimarca
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane, Comunicazione/Marketing, Grafica e Design, Statistica/Data analysis, Project/Business Management
2 - 6 mesi
L'offerta scade il 30/12/2020
As UNDP implements its new people strategy, People for 2030, our aim is to ensure that UNDP’s most important asset, our personnel and their managers, are supported in working together to achieve a common vision for UNDP. The success of UNDP will depend on a supportive and diverse work place that attracts, develops, and engages people of the highest calibre, in part by enhancing the capability of our managers. Equally important will be our ability to develop a shared culture based on team work and collaboration guided by our shared UN values, and which fosters high-performance, results-focus, agility and innovation.
The Talent Development Unit and Global Shared Services Unit (HR)—located in Copenhagen, Denmark is seeking a general call for internships. throughout 2019-2020 to support People for 2030.
We are seeking interns to work in the following areas:
- Business models/ strategy
- Cultural Transformation
- Communication-web design/graphic design
- Communication- business writing
- Communication- social and digital channels
- Talent Management (onboarding, people management, capability development, career support services)
- Data Analytics
- Research and Development
- Digital Transformation
- Event Management
- Currently a bachelor’s, master’s or PhD student.
- Or, alternatively, must have graduated from a bachelor’s, master’s or PhD programme within the last 12 months.
- MBA students encouraged to apply
- Experience in project and programme management desired.
- Fluency in English required. Proficiency in another UN language an asset (especially French or Spanish)