Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/08/2019
European Institute for Gender Equality, Traineeships – Gender Equality (Operations Unit)
EIGE - European Institute for Gender Equality
Gedimino pr. 16, Vilnius, Lituania
Legale/Affari internazionali, Solidarietà/Diritti umani
Benefit: Rimborso spese di viaggio
L'offerta scade il 29/09/2019
Reporting to a supervisor, the trainee can expect to carry out duties from the following:
- Assist with work in connection with the Institute’s research on various aspects of gender equality, gender mainstreaming and gender-based violence;
- Assist in the collection and processing of relevant data and information;
- Participate in the review, analysis and synthesis of results and conclusions drawn from studies and research on gender equality;
- Contribute to monitoring developments in gender equality policies at a EU level and managing relations with EIGE’s stakeholders;
- Contribute to EIGE’s communication activities by supporting the production of content to communication products, such as social media, newsletter, website, fact sheets and presentations;
- Support in the organisation of thematic meetings and with procurement procedures.
The traineeships are open to applicants who have not previously undertaken a traineeship in another EU institution or body and who meet the following requirements:
- a recognised university degree evidencing completion of a full cycle of study.
- some initial experience either in issues related to gender equality obtained either through specialisation as part of the applicant’s studies for a university degree, or a dissertation or other research project conducted via a previous traineeship or otherwise through relevant professional experience.
Applicants must have fluent English, both spoken and written, an excellent knowledge of at least one other EU language as well as computer skills applicable to a Windows environment.