Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/08/2019
Roche, Student Internship in Global Human Resources for IT
Grenzacherstrasse 124, Basel, Svizzera
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
9-12 mesi (da novembre 2019)
- Support IT employee development programs and initiatives in collaboration with HR to ensure a cohesive learning approach for employees
- Lead the modification of a global employee career development portal, aligned with Group Informatics Strategy and new Workday platform
- Responsibility for the content of Group Informatics’ global employee development portals
- Collaborate with key partners for input and provide recommendations of potential solutions to employee development initiatives
- Coordination and administrative support of our global employee opinion survey and regular validation of the success of implemented education programs
- Prepare communication materials in collaboration with IT Communications using the best channels for information distribution.
You are an enrolled student in a Bachelor or Master program in pursuit of a career in human resources. Your studies and experiences are in the area of Economics, Psychology, Human Resources, Adult Education, Sociology, Media, Communication or a comparable area of study. You’re a self starter, and highly motivated to learn about designing and operating employee development and employee engagement programs.
Moreover you are/have:
- Highly collaborative, willing to actively involve yourself in team activities and you have the ability to multitask while remaining organized
- An understanding of project management methodologies and experience running a project
- Advanced knowledge in Google’s suite of applications
- Genuine interest in technology and the role IT plays in an enterprise company like Roche
- Fluent in oral and written English, German is a plus.