Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 18/09/2019
Richemont, Stage Luxury Marketing Researcher
35 Rue Boissy d'Anglas, Paris, Francia
6 mesi. Inizio: novembre 2019
1.300 euro lordi mensili
Directly reporting to the manager of the department and supporting the other analysts, you will be working on:
- Tailored marketing studies for our Maisons (all sectors), on topics as diverse as product strategy, communication platform or regional developments
- Mystery shopping and focus group activities
- On-going update of the prospective capability of the department, centred on the future stakes of the luxury industry
- Transversal collaboration with other Richemont Marketing Services departments
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about the luxury industry
- You have a passion for market research, employing proactive and persistent approach and attitude. You easily consolidate and summarise information from varied sources.
- You are highly detail–orientated, flexible, efficient and autonomous. You have a strong analytical profile, and are comfortable with figures.
- You have an open-minded and curious mindset. You enjoy working in a fast-paced but friendly environment, and have good interpersonal skills
- You are fluent in English with a good level of French (working language is English)
- You are able to create visual and impactful presentations (Power Point)
Convention de stage from your current educational institution is compulsory.