Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 20/09/2019
VMware, Intern - Finance - Tax Intern
Ballincollig, Cork, Irlanda
Contabilità e finanza
12 mesi (da giugno 2020)
- Assisting with the preparation and review of tax computations.
- Liaising with external advisors as required to request information and advice.
- Liaising with the VMware Finance department to capture information relating to tax/accounting matters.
- Running accounting reports from SAP and analyzing data.
- Review US reporting files on a quarterly basis.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly international corporate tax payments files.
- Working with the US Tax Team to support the monthly/quarterly tax accruals process.
- Other ad hoc projects which may arise such as, assisting with the set up of new legal entities or integration of acquired entities.
- Currently studying towards Accounting, Finance or Business degree.
- Focused, organized, self-driven person who can work on their own initiative and as part of a wider team.
- A committed individual that is diligent in performing self-reviews of their work product.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks, prioritizing and adhering to tight timelines.
- Excellent verbal and written social skills.
- Proven IT skills and proficient in Excel.