Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/09/2019
Groupe SEB, HR Intern English Conversation
Avenue des Alpes, Rumilly, Francia
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane, Educazione e Formazione, Traduzione/Interpretariato
Organisation and planning
- You will plan individual and/or group conversation sessions to suit the requirements expressed by employees as part of the skills development plan.
- You will be responsible for managing your schedule yourself.
Engineering and leadership
- You will initiate conversation in English with employees, adapting your conversation to their level.
- You will correct any mistakes they may make.
- You will prepare suitable activities and teaching aids to ensure discussions are effective during the lessons.
- You will organise and lead sociable activities such as English breakfasts or lunches, to complement the e-learning programmes followed by employees.
- You will occasionally be required to translate for the internal communications department (factory visits, internal newsletter, social networks).
- You have completed a 2-year higher education course in foreign languages or the equivalent.
- You are a native English speaker and you would like to gain experience of other cultures by completing an internship at an industrial site.
- People say that you good at adapting to all kinds of people you come into contact with.
- You are able to put those around you at ease by creating a trusting and reciprocal atmosphere.
- You are disciplined and organised.