Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 01/10/2019
Airbus, Internship 2020 - Finance Process & Systems - Reporting & Planning project
Rue des Cosmonautes 31, Toulouse, Francia
Contabilità e finanza
Within "Integrated Finance Solutions" department, in charge of Airbus Finance Digitalization, you take part in a Finance transformation project, for all Airbus entities, aiming at deploying automated processes and tools in the area of Reporting & Planning. As such, you support, within the project team, all the project phases: existing processes analysis, processes definition/adaptation, new digital solutions validation, migration preparation, deployment and stabilization.
Tasks and accountabilities:
As an intern in the IFS team, your mission will be to:
- Support the project team for the analysis of the financial processes for all Airbus entities
- Participate in the implementation of the harmonized processes
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the existing processes
- Implement the applications for the new user experience area (digital Integrated Planning, new Finance
- Apps …)
- Ensure that the new information system contributes to the satisfaction of the Finance teams.
This derives in the following activities:
- Animation of workshops with the Finance teams
- Support to the project management for internal project follow-up meetings
- Implementation of solutions in the new information system
- Support to the IT department in solution validation
- Support the change management activities
- First knowledge and/or experience in Finance / Controlling processes and Information Systems for Reporting & Planning
- Interest for information systems and digitalization
- Ready for team working in project mode
- Able to master usual office IT tools.
- You are curious, rigorous, open minded and are able to work independently.
- You are a good team player, have good communication skills, and demonstrate a strong capacity to adaptation.
- You might need to travel within the frame of your mission.
- Language skills: Advanced level of English: documentation and meetings held in English