Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/10/2019
Airbus, Manufacturing Engineering Internship (Aerospace)
Airbus Operations Limited
Chester CH4 0DR, Broughton, Regno Unito
12 mesi. Inizio 6 luglio 2020.
L'offerta scade il 30/11/-0001
During this internship, the activities you may undertake will include:
- Deliver an optimised industrial system concept and Influencing the product design
- Ensure the creation of best industrial sequence
- Drive line efficiency with continuous improvement.
- Drive machine efficiency.
- Simulate the global performance of the industrial system
- Deliver best in case industrial system, using dedication processed & tools.
- Develop & deploy new manufacturing machines and processes
- Initialise new technologies into serial production
- Project manage the integration of new machines & systems.
- Derive the best build sequence
- Ensuring the design requirement are delivered.
- Creation and development of numerical control programmes.
- Identify, Analyse and solve technical shop floor issues
You must be an undergraduate for the full duration of the placement, studying towards a degree in one of the following:
- Relevant Engineering Degree such as Aerospace, Mechanical, Manufacturing or Electrical.