Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/10/2019
European Chemicals Agency, Trainee - Biocides Assessment Unit (D1)
ECHA - European Chemicals Agency
Annankatu 18, Helsinki, Finlandia
Biologia/Chimica/Farmaceutica, Ecologia e ambiente
6 mesi. Inizio: 1 marzo 2020
L'offerta scade il 18/11/2019
The selected person will work in the Biocides Assessment unit D1 (Risk Management Directorate) of the Agency and would support the environment team on certain scientific projects and areas. The selected person will be trained in the main processes active substance approval and Union authorisation and may provide support to other processes such as technical equivalence.
In this traineeship you will have the possibility to work with tasks related to the environment team of the unit specifically in the following areas:
- Scientific and administrative support in ECHA activities in regards to active substance approval;
- Scientific and administrative support in ECHA activities in regards to Union authorisation;
- Scientific support in the development of assessment methodologies;
- Contribute to the work of one or more of the Working Groups (WGs) of the Biocidal Products Committee (BPC).
- Completed university degree in a science field related to the area of the REACH and Biocide regulations (Ecotoxicology, Environmental Sciences, or other relevant scientific area such as Chemistry, Biochemistry, Toxicology, etc.);
- Good analytical and IT skills;
- Proactive attitude;
- An eye for detail;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Aptitude for team work;
- Good English skills both written and spoken (as this is the working language of the Agency).