Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/10/2019
Takeda, Maintenance Engineering Student
Grange Castle International Business Park, New Nangor Road, Grange, Dublin 22, Dublino, Irlanda
Manutenzione, Ingegneria e Architettura
- Work with flexibility within the Maintenance Department and in co-operation with other Departments.
- Contribute to LEAN maintenance best practices within a continuous improvement environment.
- Assist in developing and improving new and existing maintenance routines within a cGMP environment, using the sites computerised maintenance management system.
- Assist in developing a digital mobile platform for the companies CMMS system and developing bar-coding for assets/spare parts.
- Practical support of planning, execution and review of the sites annual maintenance shutdown event.
- Regular reporting of activities to direct line manager and working closely with same to achieve targets / objectives throughout the internship
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with all the departments’ customers both internally and across the site.
- Participate in Safety and Environmental training programmes and initiatives. Adhere to safe working practices as set out by the Safety Statement and other company safety rules.
- Maintaining compliance with site procedures and policies.
- Studying towards a 3rd Level Degree in Engineering or other relevant course.
- Have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Possess a high level of initiative and enthusiasm
- Previous experience in an engineering role is advantageous