Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 28/10/2019
SES, Internship - Internal Event Management
Rue Pierre Werner , Betzdorf, Lussemburgo
3 mesi. Inizio: gennaio 2020
Retribuito + benefit
The Digital Innovation Department within SES has the mission to build and disseminate a strong culture of innovation in the company and to leverage digital trends to create superior products, resolve complex technology challenges and create business value. In this context we are seeking an energetic, responsible and passionate intern to work on a defined project. The ambition of the project is to accelerate the digital innovation through the format of a Hackathon.
- Ensuring alignment with business challenges all along the process
- Contributing to the formulation of SES Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning strategy
- Research and understand industry trends, news and insights
- Event Support
- Owning Instagram as employee engagement channel
- Assist with day to day responsibilities
- Assist with various administrative duties to optimize workflow
- Maintain a high-level of organization and time management
- Bachelor or master in commercial or digital
- Technical understanding and interest for digital innovations
- Familiarity with marketing and event planning and previous experience with graphic design and communication planning desirable
- Strong ability to work in teams
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Dedicated: display a strong commitment to the success of SES and inspires others to commit to the organizations goals; goals.
- Resilience: deals effectively with pressure; remains optimistic and persistent, even under difficult circumstances.
- Self-starter and proactively identifies ways to contribute to Digital Transformation Office and wider SES goals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both in writing and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Fluency in English – languages considered a plus: French and German