Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/11/2019
Google, MBA Intern
Rue de Londres, 8, Paris, Francia
Informatica/ICT, Commerciale/Vendite, Project/Business Management
12 settimane. Inizio estate 2020.
L'offerta scade il 22/11/2019
Our MBA Internship Program is a paid internship that will immerse you into the tech industry on a high-impact team. You’ll enhance your skill set, be challenged with rigorous work, grow your network and drive meaningful change in our business. Outside of your core work, you will participate in a high-touch program that exposes you to Google’s business operations, connects you with interns and Googlers, and invests in your personal and professional development. Interns will be considered for potential full-time opportunities in their host organizations based on their internship performance. Your specific team and projects will be determined based on your educational background, interest and skills:
- Google Cloud
- Sales, Services and Support
- The Online Partnerships Group (OPG)
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and independent motivation.
- Effective project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Interest in the technology industry and Google’s business.
- Analytical skills, and ability to solve highly strategic and difficult business problems.