Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/11/2019
Calvin Klein, Product Development Intern
Danzigerkade 165, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
6 mesi. Inizio febbraio 2020.
- End to end support in daily tasks across Bags and Soft Accessories
- Taking on small projects to support coordinators and managers per season
- Work closely with the R&D Manager to request/enquire materials selected for price and suitability
- Liaising daily with offshore Buying office, internal/external partners
- Work closely with Merchandising to follow through assortment and requests from markets
- Approving lap dips and maintaining seasonal material/trim approvals
- Organizing and maintaining the PD sample storage, labelling and filing system
- Maintain and build up Hardware library across the department
- Sending and tracking all samples sent and received
- Support coordination between Soft Accessories and Handbags for reference materials when needed
- Beware of Seasonal Calendar deadlines set by the division and work with team members to support deadlines and tasks related
- Work closely on a daily basis with peers from the Design and Merchandise team with the best open and collaborative attitude
- It is mandatory that you are still enrolled in a university or school program at the start date of the internship.
- For your application it is imperative to attach your CV and a document outlining your relevance for this internship opportunity.
- You have good knowledge & computer skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- You have high appreciation of the creative process
- You are highly organized with the ability to plan according to priority and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- You have strong communication skills
- You have flexible attitude and strong work ethic
- You have good understanding of Calvin Klein DNA and brand awareness
- You are willing to learn and push your boundaries!