Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/11/2019
SES, Internship - Satellite Control Center Tools Development
Rue Pierre Werner , Betzdorf, Lussemburgo
Fino a 6 mesi
Retribuito + benefit
- Build prototypes, present them to the users, collect and apply the feedback to the design.
- Document the widget and provide a set of examples for typical use cases.
- Being an advanced student in Computer Science, Software Engineering or in a relevant technical area.
- Experience with the d3.js "Data Driven Documents" library is considered an asset (as it will be used during the internship).
- Practical understanding of software development processes and practices.
- Ability to set priorities and manage the design and development process on your own.
- Work independently as well as in a team.
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset.
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.