Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/11/2019
Levi Strauss, e-Commerce Operations Internship
Levi Strauss & Co.
Leonardo da Vincilaan 19, Zaventem, Brussels, Belgio
Logistica/Approvvigionamenti, Contabilità e finanza, Statistica/Data analysis, Project/Business Management
- You analyze our business performance against KPIs, providing ad-hoc analysis, and contributing to the latest projects.
- You participate in meetings with our third-party suppliers to monitor vendor performance and improvements efforts based on data analytics coming from applications as OMS, Hybris, WMS etc.
- You support new exciting webshop projects and innovations such as Online Customization.
- You support the e-Commerce operations team in the validation process of current and new reporting for ongoing reviews.
- You are an essential player in data analytics and the transformation to information of the end-to-end digital environment.
- You work with the US, EU and Third-party teams to ensure high-quality information to all relevant partners.
- You produce in-depth aimed at refining processes and the customer journey through research.
- You hold a degree in Data Science, Economics, Operations, Supply Chain, Business or related studies or you have finished your studies within last year.
- You prove passion for improving online procedures and find new solutions to problems and you enjoy analyzing a large amount of data and juggling with data information.
- You work well both autonomously and you are a team player.
- You express yourself in English with colleagues and different partners.
- You are energetic and motivated to go beyond targets.
- You have a well-developed understanding of data analysis and data interpretation.
- Your customer-oriented mindset is always trying to find new ways to improve the online shopping experience.
- You are proficient in MS Office, and Excel (can perform complex functions) has not mysteries for you to manage a big database.