Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 20/11/2019
SES, Internship - Systems Engineering - Performance & Operations
Rue Pierre Werner , Betzdorf, Lussemburgo
6 mesi. Inizio: gennaio-febbraio 2020
- Enhance our geospatial data sets. You will enhance existing code to work with real waypoints instead of linearly interpolated points.
- You will work with our capacity management tool (ECM) to help improve our satellite performances.
- Support team activities such as line-ups, capacity optimization, demos, etc. Also find means of automating some of the tasks.
- You will contribute to and create automation in processes and procedures.
- You will work with our internal dockerized deployment environment, called LEGO, to release applications for users.
- Assist team members in various projects. This would depend on the candidates skill set.
- Being an advanced Bachelor/ Master’s student in aerospace/Computer Science/Software Engineering or in a relevant technical area;
- Strong interest in the media/telecommunication business and technical interest in satellites
- Computer literate (MS PowerPoint, Excel, Access);
- Easiness to communicate at all levels;
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset.
- EU nationality or work permit for The Netherlands.