Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/11/2019
Dow, Finance Internship
Herbert H. Dowweg 5, Terneuzen, Paesi Bassi
Contabilità e finanza
- CISS: creates customer invoices, allocate customer payments, manages the intercompany pricing and rebates.
- CPAM: creates and manages the assets in the financial records and control the capital projects.
- TAX: manages all tax related subjects in the Benelux, lead audits, maintains good relationship with the governmental institutions and works on tax planning.
- F&S: prepares financial statements and annual reports, supports the local tax function and participates in local M&A projects.
- Cost accounting: focus on expense management, annual budgeting, inventory valuation and internal control.
- You are studying for a Masters degree in Finance or Accountancy.
- You have a good working knowledge of English.
- You are interested in working in a multi cultural environment.